Title of the training
Supply Chain Management
2 Days (12 lesson hours)
Purpose and scope
Supply Chain Management training aims to enable managers and employees in the field of logistics and supply management to acquire the basic knowledge and skills for new approaches in supply chain management, effective planning, development and implementation of supply management processes and operations. This training covers the supply management chain, the benefits of the supply management chain, methods in the supply management chain, customer relations, measurement and success criteria, stages of supply management, distribution channels and the creation or selection of distribution channels suitable for the purpose.
Target audience of the training
Supply Chain Management training is recommended for managers, employees and managers or employees responsible for the management of supply management processes in enterprises in the field of logistics and supply management. Taking this training enables participants to consider supply management processes in integrity and to have knowledge and skills about all stages of processes in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness in supply chain management.
Supply Chain Management training is delivered by expert trainers who are experienced in developing corporate capacity in the field of logistics and supply chain management, who have given supply chain management trainings and / or who stand out with their work in this field.
Objectives and learning outcomes of training
Those who have successfully completed the Supply Chain Management training are expected to;
- Recognize new approaches in supply chain management,
- Define supply management processes and operations,
- Explain the main features of effective supply chain management,
- Optimize supply chain management in accordance with the objectives,
- Use measurement methods in supply chain management,
- Choose the appropriate distribution channels in supply chain management,
- Identify areas for improvement by evaluating supply chain management.
Content of the training
Supply Chain Management training includes the following topics:
- Supply chain management: definition scope, business lines
- Long-term performance in supply chain management
- Supply chain management processes and operations
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service management
- Demand management
- Production flow
- Product development
- Supply chain evolution
- Supply chain travel
- Supply chain requirements
- Benefits of the supply chain
- Cost and performance in the supply chain
- Systems in the supply chain
- Supply chain measurement methods
- Supply chain consolidation
- Errors in the supply chain
- Purpose-built supply chain design
- Designing the distribution network and physical distribution
- Distribution channels
- Distribution channel selection
- Supply chain coordination
- Customer and vendor demands
- Supply chain collaboration
- Digital management in the supply chain
- Customers and suppliers
- Contract management
- Catalog and price list management
- Order management
- Shipping and transportation management
- Cargo shipment management
Delivery and method of training
Supply Chain Management Training is applied in the form of face-to-face training. It is recommended to have no more than 20 people in each group to ensure active participation and effective learning in this training. However, if conditions arise that prevent face-to-face training, the training may be delivered remotely by using the Me-Learning© online learning platform and the Actio© meeting management tool.
The trainer guides learners to develop their supply chain management skills through interaction and practice in a way that facilitates learning and improves application skills.
Learning tools and materials
In the Supply Chain Management training, together with the course presentation, case studies, worksheets and similar teaching materials are used in designing supply chain management processes and executing operations.
Audio visual and multimedia materials, templates, worksheets and other materials for exercises and practices are distributed to the participants. However, if there is a sufficient number of hardware such as computers, notebooks or tablets in the learning environment, all materials are provided in a digital format and studies are carried out in digital context.
In accordance with our waste reduction policy, printed materials are not distributed in this training unless it is educationally necessary.
Assessment and evaluation
In order to optimize the learning process according to the learners’ needs, the level of readiness of the learners is assessed informally by the trainer at the beginning of the training. The studies carried out by the learners, such as exercises and practices are assessed as indicators of the development / learning and the trainer provides feedback and makes improvement studies based on them in order to ensure effective learning. In addition, at the end of the training, the Training Evaluation Questionnaire is applied.
All participants who complete the training receive a certificate of attendance showing that they have completed the “Supply Chain Management” training and the duration of the training they have received is clearly stated.
Supply chain management, supply chain design, supply chain management processes, supply chain optimization, supply chain measurement.