Title of the training
1 Day (6 lesson hours)
Purpose and scope
Protocol Rules Training aims to raise awareness, knowledge and skills regarding the behavior and communication rules, courtesy and etiquette rules that employees and managers must formally comply with in the public sphere and corporate business environment. While some of the protocol rules consist of rules that must be applied compulsorily in business life, some of them give dignity to the person who complies with them as social behavior and courtesy rules, and are perceived as an indicator of merit in terms of individual and institutional representation in institutional, inter-institutional and international relations.
Protocol Rules Training will enable all managers and employees of private institutions, public institutions and organizations, local governments and non-governmental organizations to obtain rules of conduct in formal environments and to show appropriate behaviors.
Protocol Rules Training is delivered by trainers who have experience in providing Protocol Rules Training in institutions and organizations and who are experienced in capacity building studies in public institutions and organizations.
Objectives and learning outcomes
Those who have successfully completed the Protocol Rules Training are expected to;
- Explain the basic concepts and importance of the Protocol,
- Explain the basic principles of the protocol,
- Have knowledge about protocol sequencing in the public sphere,
- Apply the principles of managerial behavior and authority protocol,
- Develop institutional behavior in meetings, ceremonies and celebrations,
- Develop corporate behavior in terms of welcome, hospitality and farewell,
- Apply verbal and non-verbal communication methods in corporate life,
- Make correspondence in accordance with the rules of correspondence,
- Apply the basic processes of corporate communication,
- Demonstrate the sensitivity of being respectful to the basic values in the corporate communication process,
- Create effective relationships in accordance with corporate policy within the framework of protocol rules in organizations.
Protocol Rules Training includes the following topics:
- Protocol Rules
- Managerial Conduct and Authority Protocol
- Corporate Communication Protocol
- Meeting, Ceremony and Flag Protocol
- Protocol on Relations, Negotiations and Negotiations with Foreign Institutions and Organizations
Delivery and method
Protocol Rules Training is applied in the form of face-to-face training. It is recommended to have no more than 20 people in each group to ensure active participation and effective learning in this training. However, if conditions arise that prevent face-to-face training, the training may be delivered remotely by using the Me-Learning© online learning platform and the Actio© meeting management tool.
The trainer guides learners through interaction, group work and practice in a way that facilitates learning and improves their practical skills. Practical activities such as role playing and group work are carried out so that learners can experience the skills to apply the protocol rules in various contexts and conditions.
Learning tools and materials
In Protocol Rules Training, a presentation enriched with multimedia content and visuals is used as teaching material. In addition, appropriate scenarios and guidelines for group work and role play related to the application of protocol rules in different contexts and conditions are also prepared and used as teaching and learning materials.
Audio visual and multimedia materials, templates, worksheets and other materials for exercises and practices are prepared by the trainer and distributed to the participants. However, if there is a sufficient number of hardware such as computers, notebooks or tablets in the learning environment, all materials are provided in a digital format and studies are carried out in digital context.
In accordance with our waste reduction policy, printed materials are not distributed in this training unless it is educationally necessary.
Assessment and evaluation
In order to optimize the learning process according to the learners’ needs, the level of readiness of the learners is assessed informally by the trainer at the beginning of the training. The studies carried out by the learners, such as exercises and practices are assessed as indicators of the development / learning and the trainer provides feedback and adjusts learning activities based on them in order to ensure effective learning. In addition, at the end of the training, the Training Evaluation Questionnaire is applied.
All participants who have completed the training receive a certificate of participation showing that they have completed the Protocol Rules Training, with duration of the training clearly stated.
Protocol rules, protocol rules training, authority protocol, corporate communication protocol